Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hell Yeah!

This evening, I fully completed a session from week one. That's a 5min warmup followed by 60 seconds of running and 90 seconds of walking 8 times!!! AND I was still able to do the 5 min cool down!!!

That's 8 min total of running! I've probably run a total of 8 minutes in the past 10 years. Seriously.

My feet hurt... My legs feel like jello...yeah, the quads are really tight. Tomorrow is likely to be a bit rough on the old bod. But I don't run again until Sunday. That's when I officially start the c25k program.

I have decided on c25k because of the podcasts and aps that tell you when to walk and when to run. I don't have to work my brain to hard. No pooch to 5k aps that I saw :(

As for Joey, he made it 6 rounds then I dropped him by the house. He was dragging behind a bit. He was still panting heavily when I got home 10 minutes later. Gonna have to break him in a but slower. I think he's enjoying it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment