Wednesday, July 28, 2010

New Shoes... New Socks... New Plan?!

I have failed to mention that I have taken my 10 year old dog, Joey on my (fake) runs. He wears out at about the same rate I do. It is a concern, but I am thinking that he could benefit from the gradual increase in activity as well. Then, it occurs to me that I am probably not the only dog owner who is in the same boat.

So I googled dog couch to 5 k. Guess what I get? Poochto5K , which is actually a 12 week plan. Now I don't know which to do. Anyone wish to compare the 9 week C25K with the 12 week P25K and give me their thoughts? Anyone? Anyone? (that means you, Carrie!)


UPDATE: So, being the good petmom that I am... Joey has a physical scheduled for Monday eve to make sure he is ok to start a new excercise program.

Um...yeah...so... I'll call my doc to schedule a physical for myself soon too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment